Saturday, September 04, 2010

Video of wild koala climbing tree

Shall we just cut to the chase and show you the vid? Of course. This bloke was around 70 to 80 feet up, handheld camera on full zoom.





Hey look! Mean ole Sarah Palin is poking her beady little head around Todd's butt to glare at the neighbors!
sarah palin glaring



Just so you don't think I'm neglecting my new toys (ooooh baby!), I figure I'd better give you a picture of a work in progress in Bryce 7 Pro. I'm sure that all of smart readers will instantly be able to figure out what it is.
in progress021



Now if you'll excuse me, I need to figure out what I'm going to make for dinner tonight...
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

omg i wanna kiss a koala!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

They are darned cute, eh?