Monday, April 16, 2012

Confibrulating Conflaburations!

And Just what the heck does that mean? I really, truly have no idea mates! Butt as that's the title of this particulate post then I suppose we are stucked with it.

Perhaps it means I have just given meself licence to ramble along points that I had no plan of traversing when I firstly started typing? Yeah.

Yup, that's me story an' I is stickin' to it mates!

Why am I like this today? No, I AM sober (sorta, butt not for long). This post has to do with Yours Truly (don't swoon ladies, I'm human!) missing both of his parents and lamenting the fact that I never had the chance to show either of them around me new stomping ground of South Oz.

Shit, why is this so hard? I shoulda been done with this post yonks ago mates. Heck, I've gots 3 different meal plans to plan and cook for this evening.

Time flies, doesn't it?

Did I tell you I have some wonderful new shoes? Yup, I luvs me me new Diadora's!

I realise that some of you won't believe me when I type you that this pic is of my dad from 1973 --or it could be 1974... my memory from then is a wee bit hazy. Yup, this is me Pappy; beard, leather hat, knife, glasses and all! Dang... I could so very well easily look like him!

dad1974

And the wonderful bloke above spawned Yours Truly! Complete with long hair, beard, and a really really really cool shirt!


DSCF5521

Yes, that is my traveling shirt. Get used it!

Didja'll notice that both my dad and I look at the world through rose-tinted glasses? It's true.

Speaking of glasses and optics... I was able to spot this whilst on our drive to Somewhere South Of Here:


DSCF5551

I'm all ears! What are YOUR thoughts?

Do you want to know what I was doing during the summer of my 4th year alive? Why, I was of course straddling the fuel tank of my mom's Triumph motorcycle whilst she zipped along the the streets of the trailer park that I grew up on which was located at the base of the Chugach Mountains off Muldoon Road!


Clipboard07

Yeah, my mom was a badass!

Well, I'm off to make dinner for Wifey-Poo (The Most Wonderful Woman In The Entire World), BIL (that's now DOCTOR Mike, PHD!!!!) and MIL (I still gots a mum an I'm taking care of her!!!)

Stay tuned for pictures of a Blue Lake. No really. It's like REALLY F*CKING BLUE!

Oh crud, I just noticed I've neglected to show all my 3D followers (are there any?) my latest "piece of work". I know, I've been accused of being a "piece of work" so you may dispense with the jokes.


Guarding The Mountains

Oh crud, that certainly doesn't show the exquisite detailing of the ashen claws and hands of the dragon, try this link instead as I do believe it just might be slightly larger.

No, I'm not being pretentious. Someone *cough cough Wifey-Poo* thought I should start signing my artwork. Butt please feel free to use it as wallpaper, no worries mates.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com