Monday, December 10, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

Hey everyone! I've been tagged!!!! Does this mean I've officially arrived in the ole blogosphere? If you're curious, A Girl and Her Dogs tagged me with one that I've seen going around for a while, so it'll be kinda hard for me to find folks I visit who haven't done this one, but I'll try.

It's the Seven Weird Things About Me that's been going around like a bad cold for a couple of months. I've read some really weird things some bloggers have written about themselves, and I'm sure some of it is made up (like eating your own toenail clippings, for example).

Now, mine may not be as weird as some folks, but to me they sorta seem to separate me from most blokes. Oh, I asked my BIL for seven weird thing about me... a couple of mins later after picking himself up off the floor from laughing so hard he said, "What, ONLY seven?" And then he walked away chortling to himself.

I'm going to run my seven weird (or odd) things about myself over seven different posts, and on the seventh post not only will I rest, but by then I'll have scoped out enough bloggers who haven't been tagged with this one so that I can pass it along.

First weird thing about me:

I really like counting my tomatoes. Every morning I'm out there watering them, fertilizing them, and ahhhhh, counting them... I count each one I can see on all the plants. This means that for about five mins I'm hunkered down on the brick pavers peering up the bottoms of the flowers to see which ones have set (oh, I could go to jail for that!). Even if there's only a little tiny microscopic tomato(e) hiding under the skirts of the flower;
it gets counted. Needless to say, I haven't been able to count my tomatoes since I tweaked my back 82 hours ago (but who's counting????) so for today you'll have to see wednesdays count:


Total weight of tomatoes harvested: 930 grams (2.05 pounds)
Total # of tomatoes harvested: 8
# of tomatoes ripening on the vines: 4
Number of tomatoes currently on vines: 65 (probably more like 70, but I ain't bending down to look up the tomatoes' skirts)


Now, what would a post from me be like without a pic of the parrots that hang out in the backyard? I call them the breakfast club. Of course, there's a funny caption to go along with it.


It's WEDGIE time!!!!!

No comments: