Saturday, March 22, 2008

Warning

Warning! Danger, Will Robinson! My arms are swinging wildly about! Whoopsie, there I go showing my age again...

I'm working on the conclusion to the canoe death story, no worries. But to tide you over, I've got some pics to show you. Now, some of these have appeared here, most of them haven't. Why am I putting up the pics that have been here before????? Cus I've got boatloads of NEW READERS! And not all of them feel like trawling through my archives, so I thought I'd put up a few of my pics from yonks (that's aussie for a long time) ago.

Ready? Fasten your seatbelt, put your tray table in an upright position, extinguish all smoking materials (ooops, showing my age), and kiss your a** goodbye.  Ummmm, I just made up that last dependant clause.


So, here's the pics to keep y'all happy today:



This one's recent, but he's just so STUDLY!




Quick, fly away! He's got a camera!



This is a Bir of Paradise flower. Cool, eh?




Now you know why it's called a LONG billed corella!





Just another morning at the feeder...






Yo Adrian!



Size DOES matter!






Splish, splash, I was takin' a bath!




This is a typical aussie bloke:






I'm mean, I'm mean, I'm mean! Ya know what I mean!



This is a fairly recent one, but it's so COOL!





Ditto with this one!





There's supposed to be a waterfall here... Hmmmm, must be a drought.





Well, of COURSE you would!







This is mine, you can not have it.



This is my current passport photo. Oh, my hair is blonder now.





Just another perfectly focused shot of a sun-burnt tree fern. I think there may be something interesting in the background.







Oi! Pass me a tinny, mate!



I really really really want to live here.







If you're finished with the photo, can I stop holding this dumb pose?



This is why they are called ROCK Wallabies:




The t-shirt sums things up nicely.







Purdy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Fabio know you stole his passport?????

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Oi! That's MY passport! Ahem... *smirk*

And my hair is blonder now, even my eyebrows are blonde. I think it's the chlorine from the pool, sorta like bleaching, eh?