Thursday, November 01, 2007

Parrots are back!

My parrots are back in the yard --weehoo! Oops, backstory time...

I keep a bird feeder (that I made) in the back yard. It attracts parrots, galahs, sparrows, blackbirds, finches, honey-eaters, and of course pigeons.

Lately every tree around has been blooming and producing goodies for the birds. So for the last month the only birds hanging out have been the blasted pigeons. That all changed yesterday...

My Rainbow Lorikeets are back, along with a whole bunch of sparrows. I have pics for you, however they still need to be downloaded from the camera so that'll wait till tomorrow for the new ones, but I've got something to tide you over till then:





Also, I've just started my cooking blog! It lives here:


Dingo Dave's Delightfully Daring Delicacies


Go check it out; the first recipe (it's a fish dish) is up and  there'll be more up soon.

I'll get more birdie pics for you too.

No comments: