Friday, October 26, 2007

Wee-Hooie!!!!

It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My thermally insulated pool cover made with tarps, bubble wrap and Duct Tape (The Handyman's Secret Weapon) really works!!!!!!!!!!!

The shade temp right now at 1:30 pm (1330 for some of y'all) is 23 C (73.5 F) and the water temp in The Pool is 27 C (80.6 F) and bound to get warmer! Ya wanna know why? Well, cus this pool is Solar Heated! Ha! I'll explain how it works next post.

The above is best read with Harold's voice echoing through your head...

Now then:

Dingo Dave's Delightfully Daring, Delicious Delicacies is coming soon to a computer near you (and me).  Stay tuned for all relevant info, and some (lots of) non-relevant info.

I've been very busy this week preparing for our First Annual Halloween Pool Party. Y'all are invited; snags, bangers, chops, and chooks will abound. Just BYOB, eh?

Gotta run, gots a pool to vacuum :)

more soon,

dave

Update:

The pool temp is now 28 C (82.4 F) so it should be very very nice for tomorrow. Gotta run, loads of cleaning and cooking to do...

2 comments:

Suzer said...

I'm very jealous of the Halloween party. I'm forcing a pumpkin carving and halloween drinkies on the folks at work, who think Halloween is an American only holiday.

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I don't think anyone's going to dressing up, cus you'd just have to dress down for a dip in the pool :)

It's too bad trick or treat isn't big down here, one year I swear I'm going to make the ole haunted house entranceway, but not this year --too busy.