Monday, October 22, 2007

Update is done!

Well, me wee little blog is updated and upgraded. As you all notice, I've put labels on posts (thanks Suzer). You may also notice that the "food" label appears regularly (so does my waistline).

Next, I'll be making a cool banner pic. I've got a few ideas, but I'll keep you in suspense for now.

I'm also going to be starting a food/cooking blog! I'm thinking about having other folks posting recipes and food stuff there. Anyone interested? So far I think it'll be called Dingo Dave's Deliciously Daring Delicacies. Whaddya think?

2 comments:

brittany said...

sounds yum. i'll definitely be checking your food blog for recipe ideas... i say go for it!

Suzer said...

Awesome:) You're more than welcome to join and post on my food blog if you'd like. Have a few contributors but they post rarely.