Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Up Close and Personal

No, this isn't anything about me. Besides if'n y'all wanna know about me then just go trawling through the archives. You should, I was funnier back then. Go on, you know you want to...

I figured I'd put up some closeup shots of the birds. After all, I've got loads of other shots, so how about some close ups.


Watch out Fred Astaire, you've got competition!

"I'm a dancin' fool!"


Remember in the movie Godzilla (the one with Matthew Broderick) how the streets rumble and buildings shake when ole Goddie is walking nearby? This kinda reminds me of that. Either that or she's the sasquatch of the birds.




It's pretty cool when the cockies let me get close.




Yes, I still have all my fingers. There's about 4 or 5 that'll sneak a seed from my hand when I'm putting a handful into the feeder. I was hoping to get a pic of it, but I think the camera kinda freaked her out.

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

I love the rainbow colored ones!!!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

I've got loads of good pics of the rainbow lorikeets. I'll get some more up soon, no worries.