Friday, July 16, 2010

I Am Still Here...

... and you are not! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I joke, of course.

I think I'll survive July this year, especially since Cadel's got a broken elbow. The Pyrenees are looming... Caffeine is my bestest friend right now.

Got some pics and some kapshuns for you, hope you enjoy them.

Have I mentioned how much I really really really like sushi? If not, then I have now.
more sushi
Those are my mushrooms, BTW. All the other veggies are local.


I think everyone ought to have these:
bird of paradise flower



This was taken at the beach a week or so ago.neat clouds



I make the world's bestest homemade chips. Or pomme frites, or steak fries, or french fries.
awesome homemade chips
No, I DO NOT make freedom fries!


My BIL is a very good modeller. He has several articles published about kit conversions, scratch builds, casting his own parts, airbrushing, etc. He also works parttime up at the Flinders Uni paleo lab painting and airbrushes fossil castings. He's pretty darned good. Here's a pic of piece of a cockpit for some model that HE HAND PAINTED!
hand painted
Yeah, I'm impressed too.

upset cockatoo
Hey, you'd be looking pissed off too if you had this branch stuck somewhere!


Naturally, a predicament like that tends to attract a crowd and everyone offers their advice for extrication.
drawing a crowd



I have a new toy!!!!! Guess what it is!
what is it



Why, of course it is a...
massage ball



You just plug it into a USB port, press the switch on the back, hold it in your hand and it massages away all the aches from typing and mousing all day!
in use



It's also very good if your neck it tight or stiff. Have you ever had a little knot in your upper back around the scapula? Works for that too!

In
fact
it
has
a
whole
plethora
of
uses!

A
veritable
cornucopia
if
you
please!

There's one particular use I just LOVE to use it for!

J
u
s
t

s
c
r
o
l
l

d
o
w
n

a

b
i
t.

D
o
n
'
t

w
o
r
r
y
,

i
t
'
s

w
o
r
k

s
a
f
e!

it works
You can tell it works cus of the stain on the shorts!

3 comments:

la isla d'lisa said...

Nut.

Arvay said...

Love the sushi photo. Looks beautiful!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

la isla d'lisa: Hey, I resemble that remark! Nutcase, that'd be me.

Arvay: I loves makin' sushi almost as much as I loves eetin' it!