Monday, January 16, 2012

Unfinished Bizzness!

It has come to my attention that I just may, just MAYBE, might've left one or too loose ends hanging around this ole bloggie thingy.

Butt, four at least won of them, there is a guud reazin!

*Psst! Mind-Controlling Evil Alien Abductors to Dipshit dave: CAN THE STUPID SPELLIN' CRAP NOW!*

Do I seriously need to remind all my legions of loyal readers that I was abducted by aliens a while ago? For those of you who know me, this will come as absolutely no surprise and will probably explain a great many things about Yours Truly (don't swoon ladies, I'm still human!)

Did anyone notice that approximately eight hundred eighteen thousand six hundred forty-three minutes ago (but who's counting?) that the completely 100% TRUE story of my alien abduction was aborted after Chapter XIII was filed?

Would the one or two of you who noticed the stoppage like to know just exactly why the story stopped abruptly? Wouldja wouldja wouldja??????

It was because of a computer crash. As in seriously, hugely DEAD!

Obviously Wifey-Poo (The Most Wonderful Woman In The Entire World) went straight out and got me a new one (computer, that is) and over the next few days I rescued as much data off the dead hard drive as I could.

And then "other things" started to happen. No, the aliens didn't return and I was not turned back into the lightning-charged, sledgehammer-wielding zombie I had been during my abduction. It was just "stuff".

I also (this is the important part!!!!!!!!!!!) was not able to rescue my dsb daz3D files that contained some rather pertinent information regarding just how I looked whilst I was aboard The Alien Space Ship (henceforth called The A.S.S.).

Fortunately through the miracle of modern technology and some rather late night 3D doodling by Yours Truly (don't swoon ladies, I'm human!), I was able to completely replicate just exactly how anatomically correct I looked whilst on board The A.S.S.

And not only do I look like I really did, I was able to recreate all the A.S.S. hallways, lighting, windows, controls too! And also too what they looked like!!!!

So everyone puh-leez stay tuned for Alien Abduction Chapter XIV, Charge of The Heavy Brigade! Coming soon to a blog near you.

No comments: