Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alien Abduction Act XIV The Charge of The Heavy Brigade

Yes folks, my memories of my time aboard the Alien Space Ship (A.S.S) are starting to come back to me in much more better and fuller colour than ever! Well, a new computer and new 3d software helps too... sorta, kinda.

I'm sure that my long time readers will remember the first 13 acts of my abduction; How I died, came back to life as a lightning-charged, sledgehammer-wielding, brain-eating zombie, was transported up to the A.S.S. and am now roaming the A.S.S (rego number C4P-PFP2012) looking for alien brains to eat. Right?

Oh, you mean some of you just may have forgotten? No worries mates, lemme give you the links to the whole story up till now!

Prelude to Alien Abduction. Nothing to do with aliens though. Just me being stupid.

Alien Abduction Act I. Where it all begins. Plus some pretty hot pics of me and Wifey-Poo!

Act II. This is where I use a meat cleaver to shave with whilst in the pool!

Act III. Buried at sea. And sushi too!

Act IV. Lighting storm reanimates my corpse!

Act V. My zombie self begins to calm down.

Act VI. A sledge-hammer wielding zombie is great to have in the kitchen!

Act VII. Blasting off Earth and towards the A.S.S. !!!

Here's a teaser pic from Act VII
into orbit


Act VIII. Photographic evidence of the A.S.S. from a passing Chinese spy satellite.

Act IXa. Promotional material for the real Act IX.

Act IX. Alien ship identified!

Act X. My arrival aboard the A.S.S.

Act XI. Very tricky aliens!

Act XII. We finally meet the aliens!!!!!!!!!!!

Act XIII. Charging towards the control room!


At this point as I charge from the signpost in the caverns (holograms, remember) towards what I was hoping was the control room I noticed a change occuring in my surrounds.

The cavern faded and was replaced by what was obviously an A.S.S. passageway, the lighting became more subdued, the stalactite I was carrying became more defined and I became even more studly looking than before! (Ain't new 'puters great?)

And with that I continued to charge towards the control room of the A.S.S.!
hallwayrun-1


Coming soon, Act XV The Battle With The P-Bots!

Don't swoon ladies, I'm human!

2 comments:

RunninL8 said...

I dig ufos, abductions, whitley strieber and shit! I have a cold and am under the influence of Nyquil. Thank you.

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Sounds like you're placing a personal ad Dana! No worries, I know it's just the Nyquil talking :-} And congrats on your gallery shows, awesome!