Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men...

... can most certainly go awry! But gosh, what lucky plans they were to be bestly laid.

I was planning on putting up the post about how the faeries and leprechans kidnapped me, took me hostage in the woods, I escaped, took the leprechan leader with me as a hostage, and forced them to give me all of their gold.

But I don't have time.

Why? Cus I need to make some whipped cream stuffed crepes for dessert, AND I haven't even started to make the bbq sauce for the faerie wings.

Needless to say, I'm a little busy. Add to that the guarding of the golden faerie hoard that I have to do... Well, I hope you understand that I'm busy.

Anyways, here's a few really cruddy pics of aussie wildlife for y'all to peruse while I go make crepes and fend off some really pissed off little flitty critters!



birdies 01

hiding koala

birdies 02

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where is the golden hoard you've found and why haven't I seen it?

And what's for dinner?

cheers,
Wifey-Poo

Anonymous said...

Looks like dinner will be mighty tasty. Cheers.

LoveANewIdea said...

So you're ultra-busy, too, huh...well, I'm very glad I'm not the only one!

Alaska-womom said...

Are those your dinner guests in the photos? We are way busy fishing this week -it is a hard life but we figure some poor slobs must do it.

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

WP: Ummmm, I was just, ahhhh, joking! Yeah, that's it! I was just joking, dear.

Sciencebloke: We did have a bbq last night...

LoveANewIdea: Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? How busy can ya be?

Alaska-womom: Dinner guests? Well they do show up around sunset...
Oi! Aren't you supposed to be out hooliganising?