Friday, March 23, 2012

Outta here!

Till Wednesday or even Thursday. Don't worry, I'll be back. Wifey-Poo and I are taking our anniversary road trip. This time it's down to the Limestone Coast again (just click on the Naracoorte label and enjoy a road trip with us!) but we're going down to Mt Gambier and staying their for 3 nights.

In a holiday park. Right. On. The. Edge. Of. BLUE LAKE!!!!!

Gonna visit Umpherston Sinkhole too.

And drive through the Grampians!

Drive along the Great Ocean Road to The 12 Apostles.

We figure we'll take about 2500 photos apiece!

I'll also have my phone with me and I'll be uploading pics from it to my twitpic acct regularly, so make sure you check in with that OFTEN!

Here are a few random pics to keep you entertained till we hit the road! Oh, the 3D one is a definite work in progress, the boat'll be different, water will be dripping from the sea dragon, and a few other things.

So I'll say "Ta" till late next week!
IMG_001120

Clipboard01

Now which quitter ex-gov does this remind you of?
after

oceantesting31

antipasto
There is lettuce, rocket (aragula?), Sicilian olives, Kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, feta, tomato, smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs, cucumber, and maasdam cheese on it. I added fresh ground white pepper to my serve plus a drizzle of freshly pressed olive oil. It was devine!

No comments: