Monday, April 14, 2008

Farting Cockatoo

Oh ho ho ho ho HO! I'll be very interested to what the heck sorta searches this post turns up with a title like that!

I outta get some google ads on this site. Not to take y'alls money, but just to see what sorta ads turn up when I go off on some serious and ridiculous tangents! Like when I did the Wing Wax advert post titled Underwear! That should have gotten some cool ads, eh?

Or how about when I said that no enhancements were done to this next pic? What kinda google ads do you think would have shown THAT day?

*giggle*
*snicker*

So if'n any google ads show up here, it's not cus I've sold out (unless they pay me lots of money, I'm not cheap) but it's just cus I wanna see what the spider bots think are "appropriate" ads for my text.

*ahem*

I meant to put some birdie pics in with the last post from 30 minutes ago, but, alas, I forgot. So hear (here) ya go:





No comments: