Monday, September 15, 2008

Sarah Palin Naked In Pool With Boyfriend!

OMG! I just could NOT believe my eyes this morning! As I was feeding the parrots in the backyard this morning I heard a great commotion and splashing about coming from the pool. "What could it be?", thought I.

Were there fornicating teenagers in the pool (abstinance only really works for Bristol!)?

Was there another SARAH PALIN CATFIGHT happening and they fell into the pool?

Just how bloody cold is that damn pool water this morning?

No, none of the above. It was just Sarah Palin and her boytoy frolicking nakedly in the pool. Personally, I'dve thought the water would be too cold, but it sure did make some teats hard!

Here she is: Sarah Palin and her boyfriend swimming naked in my pool:
ducks in pool
Sarah is on the right, the boytoy is on the left

And how's about an upclose picture of a TOTALLY NAKED SARAH PALIN SUNNING HERSELF on the side of my pool!
pacific black duck

And let's not forget a closeup of SARAH PALIN'S NAKED BOYFRIEND
mister mallard
Awwwww, he looks so cute!



And lastly, a picture of a NAKED SARAH PALIN swooping down from THE HEAVENS to WREAK GOD'S OWN HAVOC UPON THE GODLESS COMMIE HORDES that she lives right next door to!
busy parrots

5 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Uh, is WP (wifey poo) aware of your obsession with Sarah Palin?

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Heather: What? You mean WP might be upset that I have a strange desire to gaze longingly at furry or feathery critters imagining them as a human female (human female is a stretch for Sarah)? Hmmmmm... You couldn't recommend a good shrink, could you?

Ishmael said...

Eew, you let Sarah Palin in your pool?

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Nevermind - you are fine the way you are. No shrinking or changing necessary.

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Ish: If I let the real one in the pool, it'd probably freeze solid from her cold-heartedness! Plus, once it thawed out, I need to really disinfect it!

Heather: Good thing cus I gots no plans to change anytime soon :)