Sunday, November 22, 2009

Do You Find Me Emusing?

Normally I'm darned good (or bad) with puns. I can think of them as often as I drop my pants.

So how, I say HOW did I miss this?

Emu

Funny

Amusing

all become emusing!

Fortunately there is a nice lady in Squarebanks who likes fuzzy critters, puns (obviously) and is waaaay smarter than I --please direct all jokes about those last five words to the comments, ta.

The first thing you need to know when you are out looking for wild emus is how to tell if they like the particular field you are standing on.

Emus (like most wild critters) leave signposts so you can tell they have been around. The more signposts in a field, the more the emus like hanging around there.

I'm now doing my civic duty to educate all of you so you will know whether or not an emu has been in the field you are standing on. Instead of describing the signpost the emus leave, I'll just give you a picture of emu sign! Ain't I nice?


wild emu sign
A picture is worth a thousand words



What kind of critter leaves signs like that? This kind:

wild emu 01

wild emu 02

wild emu 03

wild emu 04



They really are very pretty. Timid buggas too. Were we crouched behind some camouflaged doo-hickeys to get these closeups.

*Scene Break*

A TRUE conversation with Wifey-Poo!

YT: Wee, I've just posted my 1000th tweet!

WP: How did you get up to 1000?

YT: It's easy. Whenever anything silly or stupid comes to my mind I tweet it.

WP:...

WP: Are you sure it's only 1000? I'dve thought there'd be at least 100 times that.

YT: Well, yeah, it would be except I'm not always near the keyboard when I think of silly or stupid things. And by the time I get to the keyboard from the pool I usually have forgotten them.

WP: Yup, that'd be right.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

s383視訊,a片.色咪咪影片網a.交友網-視訊.a咆哮小老鼠.台北援交無碼av女優.sogo 色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網影片.視訊情人主播脫衣秀微風論壇.ut台中聊天室.免費色咪咪影片網,a片.免費色咪咪影片網.性愛照片,洪爺影城.a性感用品維納斯.dvd,情人視訊網.台南視訊,免費18遊戲.kk視訊,色情 a 片.aa 片俱樂部,免費av.免費a網,免費視訊辣妹.美女交友-視訊正妹.本土自拍天堂,無碼av女優.080情人網,免費a片欣賞.免費線上歐美A片段觀看.視訊辣妹,成人,嘉義視訊.無碼女優,免費色情電影.視訊網愛聊天室,h影片.視訊網愛聊天室.線上a片,上班族視訊.片免費aa免費視訊聊天論壇.免費aa片試看,玩美女人.情色文學成人小說,情趣.火辣視訊情人 .免費視訊,情趣 用品 店.QQAV視訊聊天網 .視訊妹,aa片免費看.線上免費a片觀看,甜心寶貝.免費a影片線上直播 h.1007激情網愛聊天室 .aa影音視訊聊天室.a免費視訊聊天網.無碼 av影片 美眉 美女 聊天室 遊戲區 .視訊交友ggo.免費線上觀賞卡通影片.4u成人,視訊 美女.hi5 tv免費影片.A片,成人影片分享.成人視訊聊天室.人之初貼圖區.ez聊天網.視訊歌唱秀.蔡依林性感影片.視訊交友90739-愛情館.台中援交.成人自拍,嘿咻.qq 美美色網影片.兼職援交.avno1.免費試看av.彩虹頻道免費影片.視訊交友web365.免費h影片.免費色倩短片試看.sex520貼片.性愛貼圖區

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I don't like things made out of animal skin or fur, but I would like a feather something made out of one of those animals.

TwoYaks said...

Jonny Cash was viciously attacked by a pack of Emus.

And if that isn't true, I don't want to know the truth.

Ishmael said...

Yummm.... Look at them drumsticks! Ever put an Emu on the Barbie?

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

vadahodges1211: Ah so. I see my Chinese masters have received my latest encoded communique and have sent new instructions! Xie Xie
My thanks to you,
I remain your humble servant


SV Meerkat: I know they molt their neck feathers each summer but I have yet to see any emu feathers around places they frequent. Just imagine a stoll made of emu feathers!

TwoYaks: I don't doubt it being true. When they become habituated to hue-manns they can be quite pushy. At least they aren't mean and nasty like cassawories.

Ish: An average sized emu drumstick weighs over 7 pounds! WP and I are going up to the Central Market next week to pick up some emu fillets (they WILL go on the barby!) and also some emu mince (ground) that I'll make into smoked sausages. Obviously, it'll have it's own blog post so stay tuned for that.

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Well if they sell emu fillets, then they must do something with those feathers? Time for an internet search...