Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fresh & Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe

And you all thought that all you need to do is open a can of pumpkin pie mix, pour it into a pre-baked, store-bought crust, and then stick it in the oven.

There really is a much easier way to make pumpkin pie!

You just let the pumpkin "do it's thing", and then Presto-Whammy you'll have fresh, delicious pumpkin pie!

Now before any of you think that I came up with this recipe all by me oneses, I have to tell you that I did not. In fact, I've blatently stolen this recipe from a very nice lady in Fairbanks who not only is in much better physical condition than I, but has a very creative sense of humour.

Actually, I think this recipe came from her hubby, but I could easily be wrong.

Here it is; easiest, freshest, pumpkin pie recipe!

J
u
s
t

s
c
r
o
l
l

d
o
w
n

a

w
e
e

b
i
t

f
u
r
t
h
e
r

f
o
r

a
l
l

t
h
e

i
n
s
t
r
u
c
t
i
o
n
s
!!!!!!!!






Pumpkin Pie



With special thanks to Titanium (or her hubby) for allowing me to steal this without getting too made at me, back atcha mates!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The credit definitely goes to my husband on this one- and the dude from Delta who sent it to him. What a small freakin world!

I'm honored to make the AKDDU pages... :)

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I love it!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Titanium: I'm honored to make the AKDDU pages... :) Are you sure that's not embarrased, disgusted, or humiliated?

SV Meerkat: Well, I knew YOU would.