Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Should Wash My Shorts More Often...

... cus you never know just what you'll find in them! Especially if you've left them out by the pool for a few nights.

No, it wasn't one of these:
Sarah Palin in my pool



It was (fortunately) one of these:
moth in shorts
Cute little bugga too.

The cat, as usual, could seriously not care less:
hot lazy days



Random crap:

Scram! He's got a camera!
flying away



It's amazing how this:
palm tree

can become this:
palm tree reflected



Coming soon to a blog near you: RED HOT EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS OF LEVI JOHNSTON AND KATHY GRIFFIN GETTIN' IT ON!! DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The spider would have probably scared me. It is quite a jolt to feel something you don't know about moving around in your shorts.

Alaska-womom said...

AKDDU,
I like spiders and I usually go out of my way not to squash them-on the otherhand -if it has a furry coat or it looks like I could cut a steak off it--no way, I would scream like a girl and shoot it with a 44!

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Sciencebloke: Fortunately, it was in the pool, not my shorts.

Alaska-womom-trickster: You might enjoy these two posts:

http://tinyurl.com/mcb6wa

and this next one was my Halloween post last year:

http://tinyurl.com/ns2lns

la isla d'lisa said...

So. You harpooned that spider, eh?

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

la isla d'lisa: Even though it was already dead, yes, I SKEWERED that sucker!

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

Love the cat one. Is he dead in that picture? Stuffed? Fake?

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

SV Meerkat: That's the natural state of The Cat on a hot day. He finds the most roastiest, toastiest spot and then proceeds to work on his tan.