Monday, March 29, 2010

Rantin n Raving, Rootin n Tootin! NSFW --UPDATED

Sh*t

D*mn

F*ck

Bl**dy-H*ll

P**ce-*f-cr*p

M*th*r-F*ck*ng-*s*l*ss-P**ce-*f-Sh*t

As you may have been able to surmise, I'm not a wee happy camper this arvo. But at least I didn't use the "c" word.

Wifey-Poo's d*mned, stupid, useless, p**ce-*f-cr*p, system has been jacking around and it's up to ME --of course-- to fix the f*ck*ng thing. Ok, no worries. Spend most of the day yesterday up to my eyeballs in software cr*p. No joy.

Fine.

Gonna bring the d*mn*d thing back up on factory specs --after spending all morning backing up a terrabit or two of data along with all the d*mn*d program files. *grumble, f*ck, sh*t*

And then just when I'm ready to do the ole format... MORE SH*T HAPPENS! See, BIL is in the final stages of his PHD and he (for some unknown g*dd*mn*d reason) won't hook up printers to his laptop. Since BIL needs the 3 printers 2nite and tomorrow, guess what I have to put on hold?

Yep, the whole f*ck*ng job of fixin' WP's system. Of course I can't use mine either! Why? Cus WP is!

*Now where the h*ll did I put that d*mn*d sledge-hammer?*

Aaaaaaaaand MIL has to have some scrips from the pharmacy today. Guess who has to go get them? Go on, GUESS! Yep, yours truly. Bl**dy-h*ll. I was hoping to do her huge pharm run on Thursday but, as usual, she waits till she's out before telling me.

%*&@##@$@$*$%^%!!!!!!!!!

*insert sounds of hair being torn our here*

This is how I feel RIGHT NOW!
how I feel 2


Or maybe like this...
how I feel


Don't f*ck with me today!
upset



GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
grrrrrrrrr



Sometimes I feel like doing this:
bugger off



Did you ever want to flip off the whole d*mn*d world?
up yours world



And since y'all have graciously put up with my cr*p today, I have a pressie for you. It's a picture, of course.
sparrows and lorikeets



I actually feel much better for typing all this cr*p. Thanks for letting me spew for a bit! And I also feel better knowing that none of the rest of the clan will know what I put in their dinner!

BWUU-HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

UPDATE: Wifey-Poo and I have put our "gone to hide in woods" plan for the day on hold. Why? Cus BIL is sure to need help today with all three printers and getting driven around to various places today.

Blech.

No comments: