Sunday, May 02, 2010

Just How Stupid Am I?

Oh ho! Yes, I heard that collective laugh from way up north all the way down here! Gots good hearing, dontcha know.

So, like, just how stupid am I? Am I stupid enough to ask you (and all the lurkers) for advice? Well, DUH! Of course, silly. Butt the importance of the title of this post with relations to my stupidity is WHAT I will ask you about.

If you have your speakers on, then you'll've probably guessed it may have something to do with a certain fermented beverage that I'm kinda fond of.

Do any of you remember my posts back in December of '09? No Karl, that's 2009. Specifically, the posts relating to my chilli beers.

Here, let me refresh your mammaries...

Just how the heck did I make this toxic brew?

It can be rather tasty.

And just what does it do to you?

And of course I had to invite a kindly old elf of my acquaintance to partake in some before his big night.

Fortunately, he was able to recover in time to make his yearly rounds.

I'm sure by now not only are you wondering why the h*ll I'm bringing this subject up but that you've torn your speakers into little, itty-bitty pieces and buried them alive --Quick! What movie was that line from?

The movie line I'm referring to is the "...should be torn into little, itty-bitty pieces and buried alive..." Wouldn't want to confuse you anymore than I already have. *wink*

So, why am I bringing this up? I'll tell you. Actually, I'll type it and you can read it.

I was doing some housecleaning today *gasp* and I found a full bottle tucked into a corner of the brew room.

It.

Had.

A.

BIG.

Chilli.

In.

It.

That's right! My last bottle of chilli beer. Bottled 6 months ago. With a six inch chilli pepper in it. Bubbling and fermenting away ALL. SUMMER. LONG. Keep in mind it can rather warm down here; in case you didn't know.
Bloody Hot



My question to you, dear gentle readers, is this: Should I drink it? And if I do drink it should I live-tweet the drinking or should I live-blog the drinking?

Your opinion really does matter to me so please feel free to use the comments to give me your answers, ta.

BTW Wifey-Poo thinks I should use it for stripping paint. I disagree as it'd probably dissolve whatever is under the paint too, also.

5 comments:

Jim and Heather on Meerkat said...

I think you should ship it to Jim. Or better yet, you & WP hand deliver it and the you & Jim can share it. WP & I can laugh...

PS my word verification was: wingiess
if you squint your eyes you could mistake it for wineglass

LoveANewIdea said...

Well, I know you are a wild man, so I vote drink it, and live tweet it!!

Alaena said...

Holy Monkey Butts! Thats gonna be some *cough* interesting drinking there!
I'd at least videotape the drinking of said beverage, that way if you spontaneously combust or your eyeballs fall out, you can donate the tape to science!

Karl said...

Heavy Metal - 1981.
The line is: "Stern! He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!"

What'd I win?

Yeah - chill it for 3 or 4 days and let it settle out before you try it. WP can let me know where to send the flowers and toilet paper...

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

SV Meerkat: I'd be more than happy to ship some to Jim, unfortunately the US does not allow homebrew to be imported nor shipped across state lines. Bummer. But you can laugh anyways!

LoveANewIdea: Yes, I do believe I shall. With twitpics too!

Alaena: Wifey-poo has alredy volunteered to do the picture taking, no worries. Not sure if science wants any part of my body or pics thereof...

Karl: Dewd! Somehow I figured you'd know it. I didn't want to put the whole line up otherwise it'd just be two easy. Would you like wallpapers or a screensavers of critters or 3d stuff? Lemme know, no worries. And I do plan on having lots of toilet paper handy.