Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Total Grossness

Yes, it's time to make everyone sick. Last year I found out about the most total, complete, 100% grossest thing EVER!

I

k
i
d

y
o
u

n
o
t
.
.
.

But before I get to that, I'll give the folks who just might be faint of heart a chance to see some cool parrot pics. These pics have absolutely nothing to do with utter and complete grossocityness. Well, one of two might have a caption from YT.

I just love the framing on this shot. She (can you tell she's a sheila?) is sooooo cute! Taken from the pool lounger (with dual beer holders) at 7 am.
framed galah



brave sparrow
I think the sparrow's name in Ishmael.



because I can
I eat like this because I can!



nice claws
Are you from Kodiak, little one?



And now on to the gross stuff.


Hmmmmmmm, what could it be?

Perhaps the time YT closed the door on his toenail? Blood went everywhere. Eventually the toenail grew back. YT even had WP take a picture during the process whereupon the blood encrusted toenail separated from the base...

Nope, that's not even close.



Was it the time when YT dissected the Huntsman's (Huntsbabe's) egg sac?

Well, it could be gross, but since I didn't eat the spider caviar it doesn't rank.



Could it be the time YT was swimming naked in the pool and suddenly got the runs?

Ahhhhh, getting there... but no, not as gross as what's coming.



Perhaps it was the time that hunk of re-bar got itself jammed into little YT's left knee?

Hmmmmm, painful but not gross.



How about the time when YT ran around a corner and ended up with his face in the nether regions of a moose?

Well, now we are getting somewhere. However, that ain't it.

But it does have to do with smell. In fact, it has all to do with smell.

It's been almost a year now since the totally grossest smell ever... I still get the dry heaves when I think about it.

I'm sorry, but I really can't finish this post... my stomach is protesting! The smell! AAAAIIIIGGGGHHHH!

I swear I'll tell ya about it tomorrow, honest.

*blarf*

3 comments:

Fizzgig said...

that was pretty dirty to get peak our interest, then not post it. Its probably a gross spider isnt it?

Alaska Steve said...

Great bird pics, as always - and I can't believe you'd make a fellow AKer wait another day . . . . crickey! Not only that, my word verification is "outii" . . . . well, better to be an outii than an innie I suppose . . . .

Alaskan Dave Down Under said...

Fizzy: Nope, much much worse than a gross spider.

Steve: Just relax and enjoy the antici......PAtion.